Thursday, April 17, 2014

Picture Post: Follow Up to My Last Post

 


I don't have many pictures of my dollhouses and other work here with me in Korea, but I do have some pictures of my lighthouse to share.

So this is what the lighthouse should look like when it's finished. Please note,  I do not have the little house that is in this picture.

 
Dollhouse Company's Photo

 

 Here is a back view of what the lighthouse will look like when finished. I intend to decorate mine as a Maritime Museum.
Dollhouse Company's Photo

I was so excited when the dollhouse arrived, so here it is just out of the box! You can catch a glimpse of one of my dollhouses in the upper left hand corner of the picture.
Just out of the packaging!

Getting started! After making sure that all parts were in the box I started with painting all the pieces. After the lighthouse is put together I will make it look weathered and I am hoping to do some landscaping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's now starting to come together!
 

 
 
The following picture is the front side of the lighthouse. If you look at the left hand side of the photo you can see a partial view of the second dollhouse that I found at a garage sale!
 
  
 
 
So as you can see I use my dining room as a work area! If you have any questions about the lighthouse or any other questions about miniatures please let me know. Also please feel free to comment.
 
Take care and have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment